Thanks to the following organizations for either research help or organizational aid. The Holyoke History Room is where most of the research is done.
Also see the HOSTS and free sponsors page.
- Holyoke History Room at the Holyoke Public Library
- South Hadley History Room at their Public Library
- Chicopee History Room at the Chicopee Public Library
- Hampshire History Room at Forbes Library
- Holyoke Gas and Electric
- City of Holyoke
- Holyoke Historical Commission
- Holyoke Preservation Trust
- Holyoke Heritage State Park
- Radioplasma of Holyoke
Olmsted Day at Pulaski Park of Holyoke
The Reminder of Holyoke from the autumn of 2021
Hampshire Gazette newspaper article from 2019
Holyoke Media presentation
South Hadley Cable Access
Listen to the Radioplasma interview of July of 2019
Listen to the Radioplasma interview with me in May of 2017.